Anolon Advanced Bronze Collection - 4.5 Qt. Covered Tapered Saucepot - 82258
A clever design for straining, pouring or covered cooking. The lid, made of crystal clear, break resistant glass, has a deep rim with optional straining holes. To strain, line the holes up with the pan's pour spouts and strain with ease. For covered cooking, rotate the lid to close the holes and moisture will stay inside the pan. To pour, remove the lid and use the pour spouts that are built into the pan body. Regardless of these convenient features, you have a saucepan made of even heating hard-anodized steel for great cooking performance. A durable nonstick surface makes for stress-free cleaning.
• Restaurant tested by professional chefs, Dupont Autograph® 2 surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas.
• Maximum food release and easy cleaning.
• A sophisticated bronze nonstick finish on the outside contrasts beautifully with the equally durable, dark, rich nonstick interior.
• Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn food.
• Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability.
• Color-coordinating Anolon SureGrip® handles are a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone.
• Dual riveted and oven safe to 400°F/206°C.
• Break resistant glass lids allow constant monitoring of cooking foods without losing heat or moisture.
• Lifetime Limited Warranty.