Anolon Ultra Clad - 3 Qt Covered Saucier - 30495
The saucier, which translates to sauce chef, is the pan designed specifically for preparing sauces as the bottom edges of the pan are widely rounded for easy whisking and pooling liquid. The Anolon® Ultra Clad 3qt. Covered Saucier will allow you to master your special sauce with easy and style.
• Expertly crafted from three layers of metals, the cookware’s thick core of heat-conducting aluminum is permanently bonded to gleaming stainless steel on the interior and exterior surfaces. Aluminum extends up the sides as well, ensuring heat distribution.
• Anolon® Ultra Clads' charming demeanor comes from its uniquely engineered exterior surface, which combines polished stainless steel with a classic black nonstick band. The chic design is echoed in the design of the handles and lids.
• By combining stainless steel and comfortable black silicone rubber, the handles are an unparalleled enhancement to traditional clad cookware. Professional stainless steel lids lock in moisture and flavor. Oven safe to 400°F/204°C.
• Lifetime Limited Warranty.
• This cookware is uniquely dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Suitable for use on all cooktops, including glass and induction.