Anolon Ultra Clad - 12" Open Non-Stick Skillet - 30499
Expertly crafted from three layers of metals, the 12" Anolon® Ultra Clad skillet’s thick core of heat-conducting aluminum is permanently bonded to gleaming stainless steel. The sloped sides let you flip foods easily in the pans' large size lets you easily prepare one-dish meals such as chicken curry with rice or pork chops with baby carrots.
• Expertly crafted from three layers of metals, the cookware’s thick core of heat-conducting aluminum is permanently bonded to gleaming stainless steel on the interior and exterior surfaces. Aluminum extends up the sides as well, ensuring heat distribution.
• Anolon® Ultra Clads' charming demeanor comes from its uniquely engineered exterior surface, which combines polished stainless steel with a classic black nonstick band. The chic design is echoed in the design of the handles.
• By combining stainless steel and comfortable black silicone rubber, the handles are an unparalleled enhancement to traditional clad cookware. Oven safe to 400°F/204°C.
• Lifetime Limited Warranty.
• This cookware is uniquely dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Suitable for use on all cooktops, including glass and induction.